Tuesday, August 28, 2007

About Me - Swap Info

I am originally from NYC and moved to Colorado 4 years ago right after college. I'm currently residing in Denver with my boyfriend.

I love dogs! I have a jack russell/fox terrier mix named Brody. He is truly the best dog I have ever had! We just got 2 hermit crabs name Skittle & Scooter.
I am totally a big kid that will never grow up, I love toys. I'm still a lil punk rocker but I'm totally a girly girl. I love to dress up and put on makeup etc. I have 7 tattoos and still have a couple piercings left I haven't taken out.

Music - I listen to mostly punk rock or classic rock. My favorite band is Cooheed and Cambria. I also like AFi, Dredg, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Green Day, Rancid, The Offspring and many more.

Animals - penguins, piggies, octopus, pandas, snow leopards.

Colors - I love pink, blue, black, green and red. pink & green, pink & blue, pink & black, red & black.

Movies - Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice, Willie Wonka, pirates of the caribbean, Finding Nemo, & The Grinch.

TV - Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order SVU, America's Next Top Model, Intervention.

Flowers - Hibiscus & daisies.

Random - I like skulls & crossbones esp. girly ones, Ernie from Sesame Street but not Burt. I love Paul Frank, Skurvy and Ms. Skurvy are my fav but Julius is pretty cool too. I like pirates and piratey stuff. I love Kidrobot stuff - I collect the fatcaps and mongers mostly.
I love Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Starts and Badtz-Maru.

I also still like lotsa 80's things I grew up with like Thundercats, Snorks, Smurfs, Old Skool Nintendo, Atari, Ms. Packman, Centipede, and Tetris!

Crafts - I sew - mainly purses, coin purses or pillows. I work with polymer clay - mainly heart pendants, magnets & votives. Resin pendants, shrinky dinks & soaps. I'm always looking to do and learn new things.

Jewelry - My ears are pierced but they are stretched so I don't wear earrings only plugs. I love necklaces, rings and bracelets - I have small wrists they are 6". Slightly bigger is fine, but not too much.

No comments: